Thursday, November 17, 2016

Mission Week 71: November 15, 2016 Adios Elder Campbell...Bienvenidos Elder Sedgwick!

Dearest family,

What a week it's been!!!! 

Elder Campbell has gone..... He is on a train to the North... very happy for him!!!!!

And my new companion is...... GET THE WILHITE'S READY!!!!!!

MY NEW COMPANION IS ELDER SEDGWICK!!!!

I am so excited!!!!! we are going to have a great time!!!!!

Yes, I know S.... He is a great member!!!! He wanted you to see the news article we were in and what not!!!

The despedida (goodbye) of the missionaries was great. the spirit was so strong, the members were touched by the stories and testimonies shared of the missionaries leaving our ward....

Sorry I have been really distracted today.... just been chit chatting.... I will try to do better next week.....

So its that time of year.... time to put the christmas package together!!!!! I would love to send you some things, but I may need a little money to do so..... is there any way that could be possible? I would love to pick up some things next week.... what ever you can would be great!!!!

I am so excited for this transfer!!!! It will be a great one, and we are going to see great miracles!!!!

Love,

Elder Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment