Monday, August 15, 2016

Mission Week 58: I finished reading the Bible!

August 15, 2016

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES. THE SMALLEST OF THE SMALL AND THE TALLEST OF THE TALL.

I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE, THAT AFTER EIGHT LONG MONTHS OF NON-STOP READING, I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED READING THE HOLY BIBLE!!!!!!!

I have learned so much!!! It's interesting that as you finish you see the true beauty of it all. It begins by describing the creation of it all, and ends explaining the grandeur of the Celestial kingdom of our God! Absolutely wonderful. After all of the stories, sacrifices, wars and tribulations, it ends giving hope. The Book describes the plan of salvation, from the beginning to the end!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!

The work is solid! District is good. Working hard

I sleep with a fleece blanket and a stained pillow... Living the life!!!,

Trying to remember other things but I really can't...

Oh, I ripped my shirt sleeve.... But I sewed it!!! Looks good as new... Almost!!,

Elder Allen is in Gerona... North of Barce.... I will see him tomorrow. For P-Day we went to Barcelona and played soccer as a zone. Elder Muñoz cut my hair.... And it came out a little too long... So we went back the next day and took a little off....


Love you!!!
Elder Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment