Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Mission Week 77: Merry Christmas and off to Badalona!

Editor's note: We were able to Skype with Elder Tyson on Christmas Day! He looked great and has had an amazing experience in Valencia with Elder Sedgwick. He has loved his four months in Valencia and that made it really hard for him to receive his new assignment in Badalona. Badalona is a 30 minute drive north of Barcelona. Valenica was about a 3 hour train ride south of Barcelona. Elder Tyson's new companion is Elder Maurer (pronounced "mora") from Australia. It was a short letter on Tuesday due to transfers and the fact that we spoke to him on Christmas!




I love you tons!!! Elder Maurer is great. We are planning
a great transfer ahead. We have great people already getting close to
baptism. My personal goal this transfer, make this the best transfer
for Elder Maurer. This is his last, we have to hit it hard!!!! I am so
excited. The piso is so clean!!!! I will give you more details about
him when I get them. Also I will send a lot of pictures from my camera
next week. (I forgot it). The goodbyes were sad. So many incredible
people. I love Valencia. The members were so kind, we ate a ton of
food and shared scriptures and hymns, I will miss them a ton.







So now I am starting a new page!!! Next week will be a big letter....
all of the new details, promise!!! Love you so much!!!!!

Elder Kade Jay Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment