Monday, August 17, 2015

Last email from Elder Tyson in the Madrid MTC!!!-Week 6 continued

We received this email from Elder Tyson on Monday, August 17 at 9:30 a.m. (5:30 p.m. in Madrid)

Hey folks, I only have a few minutes to tell you that I am great. I leave at 6:45 a.m. tomorrow for the mission!!!!! It is so awesome, I have grown so much!!! I met so many amazing people and taught some great friends... on Saturday at the park, we met Alex, who is from Portugal. He said he was looking for purpose in his life and we were able to share the first lesson with him!!! I was able to recite the first vision in Spanish and we identified the spirit he was feeling. He took a Book of Mormon, we gave him our number and we got his. The Spirirt was so strong!!!! We almost missed the group heading back for the MTC!!!! I know this work is true and I am so excited to hit the field!!!!

Elder Tyson, his district and the MTC President.
Elder Tyson, his district and their teachers at the MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment