Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Mission Week 24: Manacor

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are litterally so excited for Chritmas!!!!!!!!!

We had Zone conference this week. It was so amazing!  President just teaches with so much power. It was a truly inspired message on the Atonement.



This week has been so amazing. I have seen so many miracles. not only did our numbers almost double in all aspects, but we had so many unexpected miracles this week. This week the biggest miracle we saw this week was when we went to a little pueblo, S´illot. We wanted to do pass by`s but the first visit fell through. we were pretty discouraged. we did not want to spend the money to get there to not see any of our investigators. We went to a menos activos home, and they were both there, we were able to set up a future visit. what an amazing miracle. Then as we walked farther down the street we went into a little fair in the town central and found one investigator and two menos activo families. How amazing. We were able to set up return visits with each one. we feel so blessed. We knew that our planning wasn't in vain, and when we are doing the Lord's will, He will always take care of us. 

Elder Allen is so great. He is such a powerful teacher. He invites the Spirit so quickly and strongly its impossible for our investigator not to feel it. I learn from him everyday. He is such an amazing representative of Jesus Christ, I feel so blessed to be his companion.

ALSO..... HOLD THE PHONE... I LIKE FISH........ LIKE ALL KINDS.... I ATE SO MUCH FISH THIS WEEK... IT WAS AMAZING... SHRIMP AND OYSTERS ON PAELLA, FRIED FISH, BAKED FISH... EVEN SOME RAW FISH...... ALL SO DELICIOUS... AND SO GOOD FOR YOU..... AND I AM ASKING ON SECONDS FOR SALAD.... WITH DRESSING.... WHO AM I????????????

(In a previous letter Kristy asked Kade about his strengths)

I dont know what my strengths are. I guess I am good at connecting with people and the lessons to them. I love finding similarities in their lives and in the gospel. I also believe its important to establish a firm relationship so the invitations can be bold and out of love. I try to get people laughing all the time, then i testify. It's so powerful when we committ our friends, not investigators. Also, I think I am good at street contacting. It's important to build on common beliefs, but then people think they don't need your message, they think they already have it. So, I have gottten good at focussing on the Restoration, and the Book of Mormon. Oh, I love the Book of Mormon!! It has so much power! I am really trying to become a scholar in the scriptures. I feel so blessed. I took them for granted before the mission, but not anymore. I am memorizing one a week now.

We build a strong Bible base and reaffirm everything in the Book of Mormon. I personally like showing them that the Bible testifies of everything we talk about as well. Then when they say that's just my interpretation, I just remind them of why the Book of Mormon is so essential. Then I use the same principle from the Book of Mormon, and commit them to read it, to know for themselves. I don't want them to just trust me... I want them to try it.
I spoke in church last week. It was great. I spoke on what gifts we can give Christ this year.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment