Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Mission Week 22: Transferred to Manacor!

I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED.................. TO THE ISLANDS..... I AM FLYING OUT TO MANACOR IN FEW HOURS......... MY NEW COMPANION IS ELDER ALLEN..... HE IS JUST FINISHED TRAINING SO NOW I AM THE SENIOR COMPANION...... YIKES....

 It's been very bitter sweet. 

This week I have truly learned the power of God's love. It was incredible for me to see how much I truly love these people. God has allowed me to take a glimpse into how much he loves these people. They are all children of God. It was so hard for me to leave but I know the Lord has a bigger plan for me.

The biggest miracle we saw this week was A. He is so prepared and is getting baptized this Saturday. We had the opportunity to teach him all of the commandments and he is either already living them, or is preparing to. He has been such a miracle for us. As sad as I am not to see his baptism, I know that he is making the best choice and this is an amazing step in his life.

I personally saw another miracle this week. The entire time I have been serving in this area my goal has been to give a blessing in Spanish, I have been very afraid and Un-confident because I know how important they are. My last night we were saying goodbye to a member and she asked me for a blessing. My heart was so full. Even in my imperfect Spanish I could feel the Spirit pour through me as I exercised my priesthood. It was incredible. I have such a strong testimony that God has a plan for us and that he is aware of everything that we are going through.
Elder Latteier and I are sad, we had so many plans for Christmas and everything.

ALSO, I SENT A CHRISTMAS PACKAGE, SO ITS ON THE WAY...

Well, I have to catch a plane... I will talk to you next week... love you!!!!

Elder Tyson
We received some new pictures from a family in Spain this week.
Elder Stratton & Elder Tyson



Islands of Mallorca

No comments:

Post a Comment