Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Mission Week 18: Cambios! Adios Elder Caetano, Hola Elder Stratton!

Alrighty folks...
MY NEW COMPANION IS.............. ELDER STRATTON, YA YOU KNOW THAT. ONE WHO LIVES IN GRANDPA TYSON'S WARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is so cool. He has so much energy, I am so excited to be working with him in L'Hospitalet.
Elder Stratton & Elder Tyson
Elder Caetano goodbye was sweet and simple. Good guy.

This week we saw a miracle with R. and C., they were menos activos and we met them in the street one day. After sharing a message with them, he expressed to us that he knew that the church was true, he always knew, that he used to be a ward mission leader and that he knew his family needed to come to church. It was such a miracle they committed to come.

What an amazing week. I am excited for things to begin to build in our area. I know that the Lord has tons of miracles waiting for us

That's basically it. It's been a great week and I am excited to get rolling.

We go pick up new missionaries tonight, so I am excited to see my friend Robert Allen. We just live in the area so we get the new missionaries. I finally hit four months. Hahaha. Elder Stratton is great we picked him up today.
Ok so we kept the zone leaders, still together. Elder Stratton is the district leader. He has been serving just over a year.
These past four months have flown by. I can't believe it!

My favorite part of the work has been working with menos activos. It's so great to help people remember that light that they have and help them come back.

I am with Elder Sergio Fuentes today! He is playing soccer with Elder Caetano and other missionaries.
Elder Tyson & Elder Fuentes (Elder Caetano..photo bomb)
 
Well I have to run. Love you like Joseph Smith loved the Book of Mormon!

Elder Tyson

Elder Tyson & group in Madrid recently for residency. Photo courtesy of Elder Caleb Barton's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment