Sunday, July 24, 2016

Mission Week 53: July 11, 2016

Catching up a couple of weeks worth of posts. Enjoy!

Hoot hoot!!!!!

It has been a year folks..... They said I couldn't do it... They spit
in my face, they said, oh that Tyson boy won't amount to anything, and
yeah it hurt. But here I am, standing tall, facing this next year with
determination and vigor.... Let's do it!!!!

This week was super chill. Just working hard... Another area had a
baptism, so I went to do the interview.... Transfers came, but Elder
Muñoz and I are staying the same. We are seeing a lot of Elders go,
it's sad, but joyful!

We taught a great lesson to a family this week, they asked great
questions that inspired us to teach the plan of salvation. The Spirit
was undeniable. Unfortunately they live in the area of the sisters, so
we won't be teaching them anymore.......

Anyways, sorry this is a weak letter, same old....

I did get two packages from you!!!! The clothes and recorder!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Also, for preparation day we did another escape room... Fun, but not
as good as the other one..... But still fun, right next to our piso.

Love you,
Elder Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment